We are looking for reliable, creative, and motivated teens for a fun and intensive summer volunteer experience. Volunteers will assist with library programs, help design and present a program for teens, and gain or improve the following skills: project management, money management, public speaking, instruction, publicity, and more. Get a jump on those required volunteer hours and have fun at the same time @ your library!
- Must be 14 years of age and enrolled in high school
- Must attend volunteer orientation Mon, 6/23
- Must attend and present a program for teens on Fri, 8/1
- Must be able to: work well with others, be a self-starter, and be reliable
- Fill out an application and turn it in at your local Seattle Public Library by 6pm Sat, 5/31.
- Note on the front of the application that it is for the Summer of Volunteering at the Southwest Branch Library.