Do you love music, especially the local music scene, and want to get involved without picking up a guitar? Experience Music Project is currently accepting applications for their 2014-2015 Youth Advisory Board. What can you do as a member of the Youth Advisory Board?
- Screen and discuss Sound Off! submissions
- Assist at events like Bumbershoot, Sound Off! and more
- Help develop EMP’s youth and teenager outreach and programming
- Help spread the word about EMP’s programming to Seattle
- Get an inside peek at museum exhibits and special events
- Participate and network on The Soundboard—EMP’s online community devoted to the NW’s all-ages music and arts scene
Applicants must be willing to attend twice-monthly board meetings, serve for nine months, be high school-aged (14-18), and of course, love music and want to share your enthusiasm.