What: An introduction for families about free school support resources.
Cosponsored by The Seattle Public Library and 826 Seattle.
The Greenwood Family Forum is an event at the Greenwood Public Library this Wednesday (before Halloween). It is a free event open to any families with children interested in learning about free student resources. Come if you’d like to learn more about:
- Learning about the Seattle Public Library Catalog
- Tips and tricks for better researching
- Introduction and demonstration of our wonderful library academic databases, including History Study Center, a database with primary resources
- Demonstration of Seattle Public Library’s Online Tutoring Program
- 826 Seattle’s tutoring and support programs for students
All families are encouraged to come if they are at all interested in learning more about these resources. Students may come unaccompanied if they are in sixth grade or above.
8016 Greenwood Ave. N.