Hello to SafeFutures Youth Center!
Today we’re talking about the services and programs of The Seattle Public Library.
Thanks to Kary for hosting!
Want to write for this blog? Send us an e-mail and we’ll let you know how!
- Take advantage of the great book lists that Seattle Librarians compile just for you.
- Get a personalized reading list of titles you’ll love: Your Next Five.
- Zinio provides magazine reading at your fingertips.
- Don’t forget that our e-books and e-audiobooks collections are growing all the time.
- Download five free songs every week through Freegal. They’re yours to keep, too!
- Hoopla is a streaming service that the library offers. See what music, video, and audiobooks they have today.
- Ask a Librarian is available 24/7 for all those burning questions that keep you up at night.
- Arrange a group tour of Central Library…or just take the cell phone tour; it’s your “call.”
- Visit a Seattle Museum for free!
- Use Homework Help in-person at 11 Seattle libraries (throughout the school year) or check-out the online Homework Help. Both are great ways to advance your studies.
Lots to see and do and learn and enjoy and experience and discuss.
Get involved @ Your Library!